Graduation & Education Verifications & Transcripts

8 days ago


3rd Party Education Verifications--Please use Parchment

We cannot provide copies of diplomas, however, transcripts provide graduation date, GPA, courses taken, class ranking and etc...  If you need proof of graduation, please request an official transcript.



Option 1: (Preferred) Transcripts can be ordered online for a fee 

(approximately $5.00) at  Order Credentials from Parchment

We use Parchment, to securely send and receive transcripts.

 Learn more and view step-by-step directions on the Parchment website.

  1. Select the button below for your school or enter the name of your school on the Parchment website.
  2. Create a new learner account or login to an existing user account if you have one.
  3. Add your information and make your selections.
  4. Your school will appear on your dashboard, select order to place your order.
  5. Enter the information for where you would like to send your transcript (a college, employer, organization, or you can send them to yourself or another individual).
  6. Virtually sign to provide consent to send your transcript.
  7. Enter your payment information and checkout.
  8. You will receive a confirmation email and can check the status of your order.
  9. Please contact the Parchment help center if you need help.

  •      Option 2: Email or Fax the Registrar  with the following information: 

You may download a Transcript Request Form.

           - Name at time of Graduation

           - Graduation Year

           - School graduated from (TMHS, JDHS, YDHS)

           - Date of Birth

           - Number of Transcripts

           - Are you picking the transcripts up at JDHS?*

                        *If not picking up transcripts - Include Complete USPS Address, email address  or Fax Number of where you want the transcript sent.

          - Include a contact phone number for yourself

The Registrar's Office is located on the 3rd floor in the Counseling Office.

    Enter through the school’s main doors.

        Go to the Main Office and get a Visitors Pass

             After receiving your Visitors Pass,

                 Immediately turn left and go up the stairs. 

                        The Counseling Office is the first door on your left.

                               The Registrar’s Office is the first door on your left as you enter the Counseling Office.

  Donna Leigh
      Phone: 907-523-1516
      Fax: 907-523-1640