4 months ago
In January 2020, School Counselors met with Sophomores to review their PSAT results.
Here are some helpful links that were shared, along with other tips on how to prepare for the SAT
for the Spring of their Junior Year.
Please ask your student about this as you prepare for future testing.
- Find out if the school requires (vs recommends/suggests) a LOR from your school counselor
- Print your letter of request for the LOR and address it to your school counselor
- Schedule an appointment through Mrs. Kelly; let her know that it is to request a LOR
- Meet w/ your school counselor; we will review the packet of info we need completed by you & explain how to provide us the best information possible so you receive the best LOR possible
- Careline: 1-877-266-4357/HELP (24/7 help & support available with trained counselors)
- National Suicide Hotline: 800-273-8255/TALK (24/7 help & support with trained counselors)
- TEXT: "4HELP" to 839-863 3pm-11pm Tues-Sat
- TEXT: 741-741
- Trans Crisis Line: 877-565-8860 (24/7 help & support available with trained, transgender counselors)
Seniors:If your final college choice is a Common App school, you must notify your counselor before graduation. No Final Reports on Common App will be completed unless we hear from you BEFORE graduation.
Graduation is Coming! Have you ordered your Cap & Gown?Please visit the Graduation section on the website for all details. If you are unable to purchase a cap, gown, and/or tassel for financial reasons, please contact the Registrar.
Course Request changes for Next Year??
If you think you'd like to make a change to the Course Requests you submitted, please see your Counselor or the Registrar ASAP. Better to do it now instead of waiting until August.