Graduation & Education Verifications & Transcripts
Please fax or email your graduation verification paperwork WITH Signed Release of Information Paperwork. JDHS Registrar Fax: 907-523-1640
We cannot provide copies of diplomas, however transcripts provide graduation date, GPA, courses taken, class ranking and etc... If you need proof of graduation, please request an official transcript.
TO ORDER A TRANSCRIPT:
- Option 1: Transcripts can be ordered online for a fee (approximately $4.00) at http://www.parchment.com
- Option 2: Email or Fax the Registrar with the following information:
You may download a Transcript Request Form.
- Name at time of Graduation
- Graduation Year
- Date of Birth
- Number of Transcripts
- Are you picking the transcripts up at JDHS?*
*If not - Include Complete USPS Address, email address or Fax Number of where you want the transcript sent.
- Include a contact phone number for yourself
The Registrar's Office is located on the 3rd floor in the Counseling Office.
Enter through the school’s main doors.
Go to the Main Office and get a Visitors Pass
After receiving your Visitors Pass,
Immediately turn left and go up the stairs.
The Counseling Office is the first door on your left.
The Registrar’s Office is the first door on your left as you enter the Counseling Office.