skip to main content

Contact Information Updates Parent / Guardian / Student

If any of the following apply to you, 

please contact the Counseling Office by phone or email.

  Recently moved (changed either physical or mailing address)
   Recently changed work phone numbers
   Recently changed home phone or cell phone numbers
   Acquired a new email address
   Changed names (married, divorced, etc.)  [NOTE: we will need copies of court documents]
   Wish to change / update emergency contact information.


Please contact Donna Leigh at 907-523-1516 or

ADA Compliance Errors 0