Enroll at JDHS
The Registrar's Office is located on the 3rd floor in the Counseling Office.
Enter through the school’s main doors.
Go to the Main Office and get a Visitors Pass
After receiving your Visitors Pass,
Immediately turn left and go up the stairs.
The Counseling Office is the first door on your left.
The Registrar’s Office is the first door on your left as you enter the Counseling Office.
TO WITHDRAW YOUR STUDENT:
Please come to the Registrar's Office to fill out the required paperwork.
TO ENROLL YOUR STUDENT:
There is a packet of papers that must be filled out before we can enroll your student.
You may download the packet 2017-18 Registration Packet JDHS here.
- The registration packet file is set up to be printed double sided.
- The registration packet is also a pdf and is fillable using Adobe Reader.
- Download the form and open with Adobe Reader to access the fillable option.
- You will still need to print the packet and sign the forms manually.
- We have paper copies of the packet in our office.
- If you have any questions, please call, Donna Leigh, Registrar 523-1516.
- Proof of Birth
After filling out the packet, call and make an appointment with the registrar and a counselor.
We can order transcripts, proof of birth and immunizations from your former school but there may be a delay in hearing back from the previous school.
If you have withdrawal grades, transcripts records, immunes and proof of birth, bring them with you to your appointment.